* Checking for updates: fixed that it doesn’t install properly when updating through this method and added and option at automatically check once a week.
* You can now set the pre-buffered amount of mp3 data in seconds
* You can now select a default access point
* Now remembers the last station you were listening so that it can be restarted
* Remembers the text that was entered in the radio station dialogs so that it doesn’t have to be retyped
* Added an option to keep the backlight on when the radio is playing
* General improvements in playback performance and UI feedback
* 5th edition is now supported properly: the graphics are displayed properly and there are touch screen buttons (scrobbling from the music player doesn’t seem to working, but I don’t think that is Mobbler’s fault).