The Betalabs guys have updated Nokia Magnifier to be compatible with the E71 and even more suprising the N96.
Download (SIS, 104 KB)
- Position the the phone in front of the text you want to read (or whatever you want to magnify)
- Click OK button (phone’s center key) to start focusing.
- If the application can’t get a good focus, move the phone a little bit away from the object, and press OK again.
- Use the ‘#’ (hash) key to turn stabilization mode on/off.
- Use the ‘0’ (zero) key to turn contrast mode on/off.
- Use the ‘*’ (asterisk) key to turn negative mode on/off. (the negative mode applies stabilization)
- Use the up/down keys to change the zoom factor.
- There are also menu options for these features.
Via: Nokia Betalabs