Mobbler the great last.fm client for Nokia S60 devices has been updated to version 0.4.4.
Changelog v0.4.4 – Last.fm Web Services and more
- The left joypad (or plus button) now allows you to do things with the current track like share the artist or track with a friends or add the track to one of your playlists, as well as viewing info about that track. We plan to add and make improvements here in future, like viewing bios etc.
- You can view your Last.fm data through the View submenu on the options menu. There are a number of lists you can view here and there a a few actions you can do in them. We are planning to add more and more options here in the future.
- There is now a sleep timer to turn Mobbler off for those of you that like taking our software to bed with them.
- You can now disable scrobbling so that you can listen to tracks without your friends knowing. You can also select the scrobble percentage that you want to scrobble anywhere between 50% and 100%.
- Album art is now higher quality and scaled correctly, so you may notice an improvement. Also Mobbler will display album art for music player tracks, if it can find it in the folder of the mp3. If not you can change a setting so that it will try to find it through Last.fm, display it, and save it in the mp3 folder for next time.
- We have added gestures for those of you that have 3rd edition devices with an accelerometer. So far all you can do is skip to the next track by flicking the phone to the right.
NOTE: If you really like this application please remember to donate to the developer(s) 🙂
Via: mobbler – Google Code.