Key Lock Clock is a free Clock application that is shown while the device’s key lock is on. The idea was inspired by the feature found from E71 & E66.
– Added Font selection, so all have nice font in the clock screen,
– Fixed the issue with 12 hour clock,
– Checked the settings re-freshing, should be fool proof now,
– Added Light timeout setting, so the light wont go out when you lift you finger from the button,
– Added a idle time resetting (nice technical term) when light are on, so in old devices the screensaver should stay out,
– Added a automatic key locker, so you can set the keys to be locked after some idle time,
– Added some Call handling code, just to make sure the clock screen is only there when there is no calls active.
Download the unsigned app from DrJukka and then get it easily signed at symbiansigned online.
Via: DrJukka KeyLockClock